We are looking for Senior Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Specialist for Shared Services Canada with Security Clearance of Secret.
1. The proposed resource must be bilingual (English and French) and be able to engage with stakeholders in their language of choice (written or verbal).
2. The proposed resource has two (2) years of experience in the last five (5) years in Government of Canada Transformation and Continuity projects. Each reference project should be over $3M to meet this requirement.
3. The proposed resource has eight (8) years of experience in the last 15 years managing IT Projects.
Each reference project must be over $5M to meet this requirement.
4. The proposed resource must have a degree or diploma in Computer Science. A copy of the degree/diploma must be provided with the submission.
5. The proposed resource has a minimum of five (5) years of experience developing and providing presentations and facilitating discussions with project stakeholders and senior executives to support business changes and continuity.
“Senior Executives” is defined as Directors, Senior Directors, Director Generals, Assistant Deputy Ministers, Associate Deputy Ministers, Deputy Ministers, Vice Presidents or Presidents.
6. The proposed resource must hold a valid Secret Security Clearance issued by PWGSC-CISD. Both file number and expiry date must be provided with the submission.
7. The bidder’s proposed resource must have the following certifications:
• Project Management Professional;
• MSP Foundation;
• MSP Practitioner.
A copy of each certification must be provided at the time of submission.
If interested please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Business Consultant – Level 3 (Bilingual) for Shared Services Canada with Security Clearance of Secret....Apply For This Job