We are looking for an Independent IT Project Reviewer – Level 3 for Shared Services Canada with a Security clearance level of Reliability.
1. The proposed resource has the experience, within the last 5 years at the time of bid closing, as an Independent IT Project Reviewer conducting project reviews on 3 IT enabled business transformation projects in accordance with the Treasury Board’s ’A Guide to Project Gating for IT-Enabled Projects’, in accordance with the methodology and guidelines as outlined in The Independent Reviewer’s Handbook and the associated Review Topics for Enquiry).
* Large-scale is defined as a project with an approved funding of $100M or more and impacts an organization with 5,000 or more employees.
2. The proposed resource has experience, within the last 10 years at bid closing, conducting each of the following types of reviews in accordance with the methodology and approach set out in The Independent Reviewer’s Handbook and the associated Review Topics for Enquiry:
a) workshop review;
b) quick review;
c) full review; and
d) Health check review
3. The proposed resource has a minimum of one (1) business transformation project that demonstrate that they have experience being accountable for, and delivering on, Information Management and Technology (IM/IT/Technology) Projects or Program of interdependent Projects with a total budget > $50M, and that the proposed resource effectively leveraged a common project methodology (e.g., Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK)) in the management and delivery of these projects.
These references must:
a) Be in the last twenty-five (25) years, and
b) Be for a large-scale organization (defined as >5,000 people).
c) Each project/program must have been at least two (2) years in duration.
4. The proposed Resource must certify through ‘Resource Independence and Impartiality Certification’, that they have not had any involvement with any aspect of the CCM Project.
5. The proposed resource must hold at the bid solicitation date, a Security Clearance at the RELIABILITY level requested by the Technical Authority and issued by PWGSC-CISD (file number and expiry date must be provided.
6. The proposed resource has experience in at least 2 large & complex Data Centre Work Load Migration projects. Large & complex data center workload migration projects are defined as:
a. IT infrastructure that supports mission-critical 24×7 operations
b. Muli-site redundancy
c. Physical and virtual migration activities.
If interested, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for Senior Programmer/Software Developers for Women and Gender Equality (WAGE) with a Security clearance level of Reliability....Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Business System Analyst – Level 2 for the Canadian Institutes of Health Research with Security...Apply For This Job
We are looking for IT Security Design Specialist – Level 3 for Public Works and Government Services Canada with a...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Web Designer – Level 3 for the Canadian Institutes of Health Research with Security Clearance of...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Programmer/Software Architect – Level 2 for the Canadian Food Inspection Agency with Security Clearance of...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Senior Privacy Impact Assessment Specialist (PIA) for Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) with a Security...Apply For This Job